Why consider engaging a Toastmaster for your Event?
A Toastmasters armoury encompasses a considerable breadth of knowledge of protocol and event organisation.
Expertise and Style for Every Occasion.
The concept of a Toastmaster as merely a loud voice who bangs a gavel and make a few announcements is completely inaccurate – even though those few announcements are often the only visible signs to indicate his presence. He is an expert in procedure and etiquette and adds dignity to each and every occasion.
Their spectrum of activity is the overall co-ordination and steering of every type of event calling for any degree of formality. A Toastmaster is also at ease in those situations where only a gentle, guiding hand is needed. Nowadays, experienced toastmasters are being utilised at conferences and company presentations, as they have that rare combination of tact, diplomacy and management skills for the effective direction of large numbers of people.
Why use a Toastmaster for your event?
Using a professional member of the National Association of Toastmasters ensures the following:
- The organiser is free from anxiety enabling him to enjoy the event.
- The management of the venue is allowed to concentrate on their own tasks.
- You may be confident that responsibility for detailed co-ordination can be reliably delegated.
- You will have independent advice and on-going consultancy available on the different facets of the event.
- You are assured a reliable professional service to the standards of the NAT.
- Your event will be conducted with authority and dignity, without an overbearing attitude.
- You achieve that extra “touch of class” and style to complement the occasion.
The Professional Toastmaster
The professional toastmaster is a traditional part of the British banqueting scene. His expertise is the diplomatic guidance of all participants in a highly specialised and professional manner. In summary, a fully qualified NAT Toastmaster is skilled as:
- Master of Ceremonial
- Surrogate Host
- Management Specialist
- Event Co-ordinator
- Protocol, Procedure and Etiquette Expert
- Group Organiser
If you are looking for a toastmaster please browse our directory of members to find a Toastmaster near you. Feel free to contact any member via their own page within this site.
Get in Touch with NAT UK
Please call or email using the details below, or complete the contact form below:-
Phone: 07970 578067